- Equities up week on week and liquidity is good for the year. US investment grade volumes trend upwards and spreads are tight versus the same week in 2022.
- Data: Mortgage Applications, Durable Goods, and Initial Jobless Claims November 22. Earnings e.g. NVIDIA, Dell, and Zoom.
- Primary equities: 3 IPOs expected. If listed, the largest will be Lucas GC LTD.
- US axe data, which is within normal ranges, indicates a higher proportion of buying versus selling in credit.
Europe and the UK
- Equities volumes climbed, and liquidity improved week on week. Euro investment grade volumes surge and record-hitting bid-ask spreads.
- Data: ECB President Christine Lagarde’s Speech on November 24. Earnings e.g. Compass and Rockwool.
- Primary equities: No IPOs expected on European Exchanges.
- EU axe data, which is within normal ranges, suggests a higher proportion of EU dealer asks Vs bids in credit.
- GBP axe data, within normal ranges, suggests much higher net selling Vs buying of credit.