The full global update on newly issued equities and bonds this week, across Asia Pacific; Europe, Middle East and Africa and the Americas this week, with:
- Dickie Wong, Executive Director of Research, Kingston Securities
- Mark Sturdy, director at independent research provider, Seven Days Ahead
- Gina Kashinsky, Executive Director, Global Head of Equities, IHS Markit
With new issues including:
- Australian Stock Exchange: Errawara Resources; GenusPlus Group, Live Verdure, Sovereign Cloud Holdings, Westar Resources, Benz Mining, Chaucer Energy, Liberty Financial, Silk Laser Australia, Torrens Mining, Playside Studios, Cettire.
- Hong Kong Stock Exchange: Blue Moon Group Holdings, NetJoy.Holdings, Sino-Ocean Service Holding, Vesync.
- JPX: Stamen, Being Holdings, Fast Fitness Japan, Balmuda, Roland Corporation, Okumura Engineering, Cacco, Liberta, BeTrend Corp, Plaid Inc, Kokopelli, Inbound Tech
- NSE: Mrs Bectors Food Specialities
- London Stock Exchange Group: Intuitive Investments, Abingdon Health..
- Nasdaq: Oriental Culture Holding, Bluewater Holdings, Upstart Holdings, Context Logic
- NYSE: BioAlta