As banks struggle to find new ways to improve market share the movement back to principal risk trading for large Tier two and three banks is gaining ground.
Greater efficiency in offsetting market risk and the effect of volatility creates longer term profitability in market making teams – and stronger trading relationships with clients.
Learn how banks can offer value-added risk to clients more effectively in this insightful discussion on:
- The importance of risk trading to clients
- Managing balance sheet against market risks
- Internal efficiency gains and technological innovation
- Targets for profitability and client relationships
- Eric Böss, global head of trading, Allianz Global Investors
- Stephane Malrait, head of market structure and innovation for financial markets at ING
- Pontus Eriksson, strategy director, FIS
- Moderator Dan Barnes, Editor and Founder, Trader TV
Find out more about FIS by following this link.