- Equities volumes saw little difference week on week, and liquidity worsened. Massive uptick in US IG volumes and had the best liquidity seen all year.
- Data: US Mortgages data on November 8 and Initial Jobless Claims on November 9.
- Primary markets: 7 IPOs expected. The largest expected deal is Hamilton Insurance at $255 million.
- US axe data, which is within normal ranges, indicates a higher proportion of bids versus asks in credit.
Europe and the UK
- Equities volumes are up week on week, and liquidity improved. Euro investment grade volumes surged upward and had the best liquidity seen all year.
- Data: EU Retail Sales on November 8 and UK GDP Growth on November 10.
- Primary equities: No IPOs expected.
- EU axe data, which is within normal ranges, suggests a higher proportion of EU dealer bids Vs asks in credit.
- GBP axe data, within normal ranges, suggests much higher net buying Vs selling of credit.